Prayers and Meditations
- Meditation: Sunday April 5, 2020
- Sunday Prayer: March 29, 2020
- Prayer and Meditation: with Rev. Karen Charles
- Meditation with Rev. Karen Charles: February 28, 2021
- The Race with Rev. Heather Lambie: April 12, 2020
- Sunday Service with Rev. Karen Charles: April 4, 2021
Rev. Karen Charles reads Margaret Fox’s signed statement regarding the events of March 31, 1848 – the birth of modern Spiritualism.
The Blue Island
W.T. Stead was a British newspaper editor and Spiritualist who died in the sinking of the Titanic. “The Blue Island” is Stead’s account of the transition between this world and the next and was communicated by Stead after he passed through the medium Pardoe Woodman.
- Understanding Types of Spirit Writing
- W.T. Stead, Introduction To The Blue Island
- The Blue Island – Forward By W.T. Stead
- Chapter One
- Chapter Two
- Chapter Three
- Chapter Four
- Chapter Five
- Chapter Six
- Chapter Seven
- Chapter Eight
- Chapter Nine
- Chapter Ten
- Chapter Eleven
- Chapter Twelve
- Chapter Thirteen
- Chapter Fourteen
- Chapter Fifteen – The End
The Ghost of Thomas Lacey Podcast
An experiential project and audio documentary podcast exploring seances conducted in 1960s Kitchener. The University of Waterloo Special Collections & Archives has 154 audio reels of séances led by medium Thomas Lacey at the home of Otto Smith. This project was part of AFTERLIFE at THEMUSEUM in downtown Kitchener from September 2019 – January 2020.
Listen to The Ghost of Thomas Lacey, you’ll hear some familiar voices!